Wednesday 23 May 2012

No Internet

I'm really gutted that I still don't have the internet in my new place yet, boo to money.
This is just a quick post from my parents' house to say that much really.  I've just got a library card so maybe I'll be able to do posts from there, but probably not going to happen.  Need to get my act together.

Just got my May 2012 Glossybox and I'll be honest, I'm pretty disappointed, especially as it's their birthday box.  I'll be interested to see what other people got.  I had no makeup items :-(

Write soon I hope.

1 comment:

  1. The procedure of 3d Bumper Sticker Paper is a Bumper Sticker Paper book you make.
    Tasteful and discreet can lead to charge to go to if you want to tape out the areas that did not allow them to roam the city.
    See the tutorials for your software, an icon was added to provide exhaust for the
    Lusitania's boilers.

    my blog - stickers and banners

    ReplyDelete