Tuesday 14 September 2010

An awful lot has changed since July 30th! On that camp I was given the opportunity to move out this year, an opportunity which I grabbed with both hands.  I've moved to a new city, though not far from home, and will be living with 4 boys, only one of which I know. I've been here 2 weeks already and am just waiting for the others to move in. I have said that I will happily cook, as long as I don't have to do the washing up too. :-D I am definitely taking up too much space in the kitchen though, have already filled about half of the counter space and am filling too many cabinets.  Then there's all my cook books and dvds filling up the bookshelf in the lounge....dum de dum. I shall have to re-jig things when they're all in here.
So, I'm going to be a proper student for my last year, how exciting.

1 comment:

  1. thanks rachel for your nice comment & for voting! J :)

    ReplyDelete